Friday 25 June 2010

Back To My Tree...

Here's a quick update on the progress of my Tree... Still need to name him though, any suggestions?

He's been growing very quickly, new branches just shoot out in a matter of days so he's in need of another trim already! Very much so if you were to judge by the below photos...






Will let him grow for another few weeks and into July before I do that though as I want to get a better idea of how the branches harden as they grow, leaf count, etc...

I'm also looking to do a bit of wiring, just on the second lowest branch for now, as I feel a bit more balance could be beneficial.

He's not having as many yellow leaves of late, I guess as a result of not letting the soil stay soggy - will definitely be replanting as soon as is feasible - though I'd rather get a bit of help/advice before I go ahead with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment