Monday 25 February 2019

Spring is Here

It has really warmed up in the last few days, though the nights are still near freezing.

Looks like my little Oaks, Lilac and Wisteria will be coming back to life soon :)



As I might have said in the past, the Lilac I will try to grow into a significant cascade, the Oaks I am not sure yet, but they might be fairly central to my roof terrace design once I get everything sorted for that (could be adding ~50 square metres of unhindered roof space which will give me a lot more room.

I have plenty of plants indoors but they are completely different in terms of how I approach most of them.

Weeded the trees as well a few weeks back and brought them indoors to get a better look - will post some pictures from then as well, alongside where we are now,

I am not following most of the Bonsai rules, though will incorporate some of what I know as time goes on and I can build an automated watering system so that I can maintain the recommended soil mixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment